Our vision is to offer an environment in which students will foster the love of science, technology, religion, engineering, the arts, and mathematics, and look to further their knowledge in these areas in their future education.
The Mission of St. Agnes is to form the minds and souls of our students by giving them daily opportunities to utilize their 21st Century Skills of critical thinking, creativity, communication, and collaboration in Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STREAM).
This is done by empowering learners through a sustainable environment that:
· honors students’ diverse needs, talents, and abilities
· promotes STREAM proficiency
· tackles complex questions
· investigates real-world issues
· develops solutions for authentic challenges
· applies deep content knowledge