Fall Festival and Book Fair
There is a lot happening at St. Agnes right now! Fall Festival and Book Fair…both great opportunities to support our parish and our school community.
FALL FESTIVAL: It’s a great community builder…open to everyone!
- Games and Inflatables—the St. Agnes School Families are expected to fill all the shifts for the games and inflatables. There are 60, 45-minute shifts, so we will need everyone’s help! The link to sign up is: https://www.timetosignup.com/stagnes/folder/5121
- Prize Donations—We have already secured 200 light-up yo-yo’s as prizes, but we’ll need more! In the years past, we’ve set a bin outside the office and used the newsletter/school communications to ask the parents and kids to donate prizes for the games. Could we do this again this year?
- Baked Goods—The ever-popular Cake Walk will need baked goods for prizes. We need each family to bring in a baked good for this popular activity! Please bring in your baked goods by Thursday, September 14. They can be brought to the school office and/or the teachers lounge.
- Food and Wristband: $35 for a family of 4 or $10 per person.
- Bring extra spending money:
- PTO is selling t-shirts and car stickers.
- Scrip will be selling gift cards.
- Be kind to the environment…bring your own beverages and help recycle.
This year, we will be honoring Sr. Martina Rocker with cards to celebrate her 75 years of loving service as a sister in the Ursuiline Order. Sister has been a parishioner at St. Agnes since 1957 and there are a lot of memories of her time with us. Cards, photos, letters and stories of those memories can be sent to the Rectory Office or brought to the Fall Festival Homecoming! Please join us in celebrating her commitment to our parish.
BOOK FAIR: Please join us in The Alley September 18-22 for the PTO Book Fair!
This is an annual tradition that supports the St. Agnes library! In 2016, we earned over $2,500 for the library and received 400 books in addition to the cash donations. Thank you, thank you to the many volunteers who assisted and made this fundraiser possible.
Open daily, 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Friday, September 22, 7:30 a.m.-noon
SPECIAL PREVIEW on Saturday, September 16 (at the Fall Festival)
All proceeds benefit the St. Agnes library! Thank you for your support!
Click here to purchase online (the online store is available September 11).
VOLUNTEERS are always needed! Click here to volunteer for a fun shift that will benefit the students!