The St. Agnes Dads Club is an informal group of St. Agnes fathers who come together to support the school however needed. Over the years, Dads Club has helped in a variety of different school and parish committees in all the work they do including, but not limited to:
- The Annual School Auction
- CYO Sports
- STREAM and Maker’s Space initiatives
- Rams Reaching Out Day
- Knights of Columbus, John Roe Council #3020
- Building and Grounds Committee
- School Maintenance
- Specific Teacher Requests
- Field Trips and Other Learning Opportunities for St. Agnes Students
The proceeds from Dads Club fundraising events are designated to provide support in four “A” pillars which have significant influence on student growth during formative primary school years.
The Four Pillars of Dads Club
- Access: Ensure students of diverse socio-economic means can attend St. Agnes School and attain an excellent education.
- Academics: Cultivate intellect through dynamic instruction, practical application and educational opportunities needed to create successful lifelong learners.
- Apostolic: Nurture character development through high expectations, service, integrity, ethics and personal accountability.
- Athletics: Enable structured activities to lay a foundation for physical fitness, emphasize healthy lifestyles and foster principles of teamwork and good sportsmanship.
The primary fundraising event for St. Agnes Dads Club is the St. Agnes School Golf Classic. Thanks to our wonderful sponsors, donors and participants, each year St. Agnes Dads Club raises much needed funds which directly benefit the students and teachers at St. Agnes School. In 2018, the Dad’s Club will host the tournament on Friday, June 1, 2018. For more information regarding the St. Agnes School Golf Classic, visit: www.stagnesgolf.org.
Reasons to Get Involved in Dads Club
- Get to know other St. Agnes parents and parishioners
- Help out St. Agnes students and faculty
- Share in the camaraderie of fellow St. Agnes Dads
- The laid-back, informal meetings are fun and are by choice only (you can choose to attend as your schedule permits)
- No dues required
For more information about Dads Club, email: email@example.com