We are headed into 4th quarter…and what a year it’s been! Here are some updates from a few of our classroom adventures:
- The 3rd graders went on a field trip to the amazing Coterie Theater…they saw a great production of “No Talking,” a humorous slant on kindness and respect in school! They were great representatives of St. Agnes.
- Our preschoolers took advantage of this great weather and picked up trash around the school…they are taking good care of all of us!
- Our students are still rockin’ it on our Mathletics team…7th grade placed 1st, 4th, 5th and 6th all placed 2nd! Wahoo!
- Our middle schoolers all researched, created and presented their science fair projects!
- In reading, the 5th graders are working on their character development…looking at character perspective including antagonist and protagonist topics!