SET GOALS and NEVER GIVE UP
(RAIN OR SHINE)
Date: July 15-18, 2019 Location: St. Agnes Time: 5:30 – 8:00
Days: Monday through Thursday Grades: 3rd – 8th Cost: $30
Register and Pay online:
Marc Pedrotti 913-645-6358, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Kellerman 913-638-3949, email@example.com
Camp T-Shirt, Water, Hot dogs and chips on Thurs.
Water Bottle, Cleats or Tennis Shoes, T-shirt, Shorts, Completed signed Waiver and registration form
Camp Agenda: Fundamentals, Blocking, Tackling, Offensive Holes, Position and Stances, Catching Drills, Running Drills, Throwing Drills, Defensive Gap Coverage, Conditioning Drills, Touch Scrimmage each day, “Fastest Player” In Camp competition. Punt, Pass, & Kick competition.
It was an amazing day of service and gratitude on Friday, April 26. The entire St. Agnes students, staff and teachers participated in a variety of community outreach in conjunction with Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas.
The video is a great way to visualize all the hard work and time of this day of service. View the video!
Check out all the donations and contributions by our community that will benefit the various services of Catholic Charities:
Preschool: 74 gallons of pasta, 105 books, 11 cans of pasta sauce
Kinder: 254 bags of coffee
1st grade: 1,859 diapers, 50 containers of baby soap, 166 items of baby clothes, 1,492 wipes
2nd grade: 105 books
3rd grade: 393 packs of snack bags for the summer program
4th grade: 704 items collected for the Resource Bus
5th grade: 10 welcome home baskets, 32 care kits and left overs for other donations
6th grade: 866 items donated for the Hope Distribution Center. Sorted 500 lbs of donations onsite
7th grade: 550 clothing items, which will make $660 and feed 20 families
8th grade: stuff 45 elementary school backpacks and 27 high school backpacks
Hospice cards: 167 cards
Food pantry bags: decorated 186 bags
Thank you for all your hard work and passion to make the Kansas City community a better place.
What are our students and teachers up to? It’s never dull. Check out just a few of the updates:
- Second graders are on their journey to making their First Communion on April 27. They celebrated the occasion with Jesus Day — a special retreat that is geared toward helping them understand the meaning of their first Communion.
- We’re kicking off April with a countdown to Rams Reaching Out Day. Save the Date! Friday, April 26 is our 2019 Rams Reaching Out Day of service. This year’s theme is Giving Grace. Our annual day of service will be in partnership with Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas.
- Fourth grade celebrated their nominees for The Kindest Kansas Citian by writing an essay about people who make our city more kind. Thank you all for inspiring our students!
- Kindergarten through fifth grade got to experience Body Venture. They learned all about eating smart and playing hard as they traveled through the body. Thanks to all the volunteers that helped make this a fun experience.
It’s official! The fundraising event of the year is sold out! Thank you for your support and enthusiasm. There are still things to do! Check it out:
- Purchase your car raffle tickets! This year’s 2018 Nissan Rogue is a great value.
- Volunteer! There are a variety of ways to get involved. Don’t wait…everyone is needed. https://www.timetosignup.com/stagnes
- Check out the updates and new opportunities at this year’s auction. The website and Facebook have just some of the opportunities.
Online bidding will open the week of February 11. Be on the lookout for a notification to start bidding.
We celebrate the choice of a Catholic school education January 27-February 2. What a glorious opportunity to have to bring a Catholic education to our community. This week, we will celebrate our St. Agnes community and parish, the vocations, our parents and teachers and our fabulous students. Join us as we give thanks and praise!