SCRIP is on sale every Thursday from 3:00-3:30 p.m. in the school office. There is a large inventory of gift cards in stock for sale. If you are needing to purchase a gift, going to a restaurant, or grocery shopping, we have them here for you to buy. You buy the card at face value and St. Agnes gets a percentage of the sale. There are some great incentives listed below.
SCRIP is preloaded gift cards from local and national retailers sold at a reduced cost to St. Agnes. Families purchase and redeem the gift cards at face value. St. Agnes receives the discounted difference of the card. The retailers give different percentages…the higher the percentage, the more money the school makes!
HOW TO PURCHASE:
- SCRIP will be sold the first Sunday of the month after all masses.
- SCRIP will be sold every Thursday, while school is in session, at 3pm inside the school office vestibule.
- Orders may be submitted with payment to the school office or rectory.
- Online orders can be made at http://www.shopwithscrip.com reference St. Agnes code 8EF6E7EE893. Prestopay account must be set up.
- eCards/mobile cards can be purchased at www.myscripwallet.com using Prestopay.
Payments can be made by cash or check (or prestopay account online).
During the calendar year of August 1, 2015 through July 31, 2016, if your family helps St. Agnes earn $50.00 of SCRIP money, you will be mailed a check for $25.00. The more you use SCRIP the more money your earn back as a family. Last year, a family earned almost $200.00 back!
SEPTEMBER will kick-off our classroom contest. The classroom with the highest SCRIP participation will earn a pizza party! (The contest is not measured by dollar amount sold.)