Before School Care:
St. Agnes teachers will supervise and manage morning care from 7-7:30 a.m. in the Father Condon Hall. Cash payment of $3 per child per day will be requested each session. Click here for more information.
St. Agnes is proud to partner with the YMCA of Greater Kansas City to provide Y-Club for students in kindergarten to 12 years old. The Y Club program is a great place to be after school with a lot of positive staff interaction and learning opportunities. The students are provided an after school snack, physical fitness time, homework time, and a wide variety of other activities, including time to socialize with friends and play games.
Click here for FAQs and forms.
After School full-time program is $80 per week. After School part-time program is $71 per week and is offered on a limited basis. There is a one-time registration fee of $75 to enroll each year.
A late payment fee of $20 is charged if your payment is received after the due date.
A late pickup fee of $1 is charged per minute per child. Late pickup fees are due when your child is picked up.
Administrative fees and reenrollment fees of $25 is due when enrollment changes are requested.
There is an option for “No School Days.” There is an additional $30 fee per child, but 15 children must be registered. This is open to the entire school. Students interested in this option need to register with The Y which is a one-time $75 registration fee and then $30 per school day.
Click here to register online (preferred method). There are paper registrations available as well.
Click here for the paper registration.
- Registration fee plus the first week of payment is due at the time of enrollment.
- Payments are due weekly and can be paid by electronic draft, online or by check/money order at your school to the YMCA staff.
- Programs are licensed and participate in the child care state subsidy program.
- Fees are based on enrollment and not on attendance. Fees are not pro-rated based on the number of days in a week.
- Registrations for future start dates require payment for all weeks up to the start date.
- Changes in enrollment are based on availability and are required in writing one business week prior to the effective date of the change.
- Withdrawing from the program requires one week’s notice in writing on the Change/Drop Request form.
- Your privacy is important and therefore, email registrations are not accepted.
Click here for FAQs and other forms.
For more information or for questions/inquiries, visit www.KansasCityYMCA.org/YClub. Or call at 913-345-9622.