Rams 101: Volume III—Oh my! What to wear!!
Yes, this is always confusing and it doesn’t matter if you’re a preschool parent or an 8th grader. You’re always asking yourself, “What is the uniform?”
Click here to view the uniform policy. This information will outline what is acceptable for each grade level and gender.
2017-2018 Updates to the Dress Code:
- All students must have their natural hair color.
- All students must wear tennis shoes.
- Belts are required for 3rd through 8th.
- Cargo pants or pants with rivets are not permissible.
- Reminder: Preschool cannot wear plaid.
Spirit Days are designated days when students are allowed to wear St. Agnes spirit wear or something red or white rather than their uniform. They can wear a St. Agnes top of any kind and any type of bottoms (pants or shorts). These are designated days and can be found on the school calendar. Click here for the school calendar.
Spirit wear can be purchased through PTO. Each year, the PTO designs new t-shirts and they are available for purchase.